BlueStory
Your not logged in you need to be registered to post.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BlueStory
Your not logged in you need to be registered to post.
BlueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Napkin GM APP

5 posters

Go down

Napkin GM APP Empty Napkin GM APP

Post  Napkin Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:26 pm

IGN:Napkin

EXPERIENCE:i was a super gm on gaboms for about a week because daniel thought i was nice and helped out the server alot and played ps's for like a year or 2 and i played ms global for a while too... i have a lvl 72 hermit ... uhh i host events and help new or old ppl out with w/e they need. i also give ppl wut they want if they cant find it, not like scrolled stuff or anything just like cash items they cant find or any other items... my friend is lvl 141 on gms and is ms freak... i get alot of nx and my parents get mad at me -_- so ya...... i know how to use the GM skills and all that so i wouldnt need help with anything

WHAT JOB ARE YOU APPLYING FOR: SuperGM

HOW LONG HAVE U PLAYED BlueMS: i have been playing bluems for about a week i think but i have been gm on gaboms for a little now

HOW WILL U BENEFIT US:i will do events i will ban hackers and help ppl with their problems and try to help as much as i can like new players, they dont know wut to do so ill help them figure it out. i will not over summon because i hate lag and everyone gets mad bcuz of it.i will invite ppl(not like i dont do that now...same with the helping ppl) i will also benefit bluems by telling roge the ideas that i have(not that i wouldnt do that now)i will also be kind to everyone even if they get on my nerve like some ppl do now bounce i will tell ppl about how lagless and how awesome this ps is like all my friends i will tell the new ppl where they could train cuz u cant train on snails for ever elephant

ANYTHING ELSE:i will help as much as posible and i have a gm book if that helps... i been gm on gabo for about a week i think and i catch on rly quick

adding somthing else

THINGS ABOUT ME:i like music,bands:papa roach, slipknot, three days grace, linkin park, and others, ppl say there emo music and they call me emo sometimesand ill add to this if i can i am 5 foot 9 or 10 inches... i also like the band system of a down... uh i play baseball

Last edited by Napkin on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 am; edited 6 times in total

Napkin

Back to top Go down

Napkin GM APP Empty o-O

Post  genees Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:54 am

Kinda short expand.
genees
genees

Back to top Go down

Napkin GM APP Empty Re: Napkin GM APP

Post  Colorado Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:06 pm

Okay Application it is not short at all. This is actually one of the longer ones I've seen

Colorado

Back to top Go down

Napkin GM APP Empty ya

Post  Napkin Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:25 pm

ya i just added to it

Napkin

Back to top Go down

Napkin GM APP Empty no ones gonna reply?

Post  Napkin Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:15 pm

so no ones gonna reply or say its good or bad huh?

Napkin

Back to top Go down

Post  「Prince ♥」 ☆ Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Crapsicles! You're taller than me and I'm older than you, lolz. Not good. xD

Your application is alright but other than events/banning abusers, how else can you benefit?
「Prince ♥」 ☆
「Prince ♥」 ☆

Back to top Go down

Post  LanDaTheif Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:29 am

GO NAPKIN!! WOOT!! cheers

LanDaTheif

Back to top Go down

Post  Napkin Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:49 am

lol ty lan

Napkin